If you have any questions which you feel have been left unanswered or have any opinions on a specific blog post, or the blog in its entirety, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post.
It would be extremely beneficial for me as a writer, and yourself as a reader; so that we can all get the most out of the blog itself.
No matter how important your feedback may be, there are still some ground rules that need to be adhered to.
- No derogatory, threatening or offensive words/phrases (it has no place here).
- Be nice to one another. Agree to disagree on controversial topics, and don’t belittle or discrimminate others for having different opinions than yourself.
- No inappropriate pictures/spam comments.
- Don’t disclose personal information about yourself, or someone else, which could be used malliciously in the hands of the wrong people.
- Always begin a post with a potential to be triggering with ‘TRIGGER WARNING’.
- If you see a comment which violates the rules above, please report it as opposed to responding to it. Thank you.
*If an individual violates these rules, they may be blocked from the blog, to ensure this is a loving and supportive environment for all readers to feel safe and positively represented.*
Lots of love